Wednesday 19 March 2008

'hasta la vista, Bay-Bey'






Okay, that moment in time has arrived. I am always sure when it hits me which is funny, because it is always very, very subtle. It's a thought that races across my field of vision not unlike a movie subtitle. There is never any mistaking it because..ta da...it is...TIME TO GO. So all the preparations are begun and all the sights and scenes and people are looked at, for, what will be for now, the last time. I love this moment and I don't love this moment but one thing is for sure, I don't say good-bye...ever. The time spent here in San Miguel this year has been truly wonder-full. The difference this time is that I am starting to feel like Mexico is maybe my second home. What a conundrum seeing that I don't really have a first home yet! Ah well, I am sure that will sort itself out as it is meant to be, but in the meantime let's enjoy some last pics of SMdeA and get this show on the road.

No comments: