Tuesday 20 May 2008

WYOMING






WYOMING. Let us talk about magnificent. Let us talk about stunning. Let us talk about grandeur. Driving through this state today and soaking up some of its natural beauty was a spiritual experience. It just blows me away that places like this are here and thankfully, protected. Yes, thank you dear forefathers, for having foresight or hindsight or whatever, and making this place sacred. I also just adore all the warnings about NOT approaching the wildlife, may I add, the CONSTANT warnings and then coming upon people out of their cars (out of their minds as well), calmly walking toward a foraging grizzly to snap a photo! Well, just for the hell of it, I refused to take any pictures of wildlife. So there.

1 comment:

Appalachian Muse said...

The Teton Range? One of my favorite places in the world.