Thursday 19 February 2009

Worship Begins in Two Hours

At this moment I am ensconced in a beautiful hotel a mere 50 or so metres from my idol, David Byrne. He appears to be ensconced in a big motorcoach parked directly across the street. So close. So very close. In less than two hours the 'assencion to heaven' will begin. I can honestly say that for the first time since Cowgirl died, I feel that the world is not totally dismal or distressing. I actually laughed when I thought about how much she would have adored this room and would have loved to have been here. Sigh.

3 comments:

-stewarts- said...

Enjoy your vacay! How was the show? Love you.

Appalachian Muse said...

...still following your blog from afar.

Worlds apart.

ingrid said...

Hey! Glad to hear the world outside of Grief is fun and exciting!! Send a post card! haha!!
Love the photos!! Thanks for sharing!