Saturday 16 May 2009

Just a Moment...please

It was bound to happen and it did today. My job today was to switch out the winter clothes and switch in the summer warm-weather wear. Normally, a job I enjoy and for the most part, I did enjoy it. Then I found Cowgirl's winter bootie. It was the only one left of a set of four that she hadn't worn out. I guess that was why I had kept it and it made me so sad to see it. God, these moments still get me and get me bad. Writing about these brief downward spirals tends to somehow deflect their power and for that your indulgence is requested.

5 comments:

Becca said...

So sorry about your dog. :( Your trip to Isla Mjujeres looks amazing! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's nice to hear someone who is thinking of doing the same thing. I think all of our family and friends think we're a little nuts.

Appalachian Muse said...

Would love to see. It seems to be a constant "mind-state". Getting wet has it's appeal.

Appalachian Muse said...

oh my gosh no!! mea culpa. I'm not adept at this site, I think I inadvertently deleted your last comment....I was trying to find a way to directly communicate. I've enjoyed your posts. Please continue.

BOBOJOJO said...

here goes nothin gee
the journey begins, the saga continues, etc. etc etc.
texas is just awesome, awesome, awesome.
thanx for the company at the gym
luego muchacha

ingrid said...

ugh: pieces of the past. . . ....
winter booties. . . . . . ..